Cyber Doors (since 09/13/1995)!
You too can own your very own PROGRAMMER!! But seriously, I am indeed looking for employment, so feel free to take a gander at my resume!
The rendered globe below depicts the earth as seen from directly
above my house. The
day/night terminator is accurate to + or - 5 minutes and the image shows
the current snapshot. You want to know how
I did this?
(Sometime in the future I might find the time to make this work again)
How to fix that crappy excuse for an armrest in your Ford Explorer
- That pretty much describes this page. If you've got an Explorer and the
arm rest is not attached to the center console...and like almost
everyone on earth, the first time some weight came down on the front
of it...crack...snap...pop... Well, I decided to make do with what
I have rather than pay $150 or more to replace it...and that's from
The Halls of Tolkien
- J.R.R. Tolkien would be proud (I hope!) The links herein contain
all the Tolkien material I could find that is not readily available
elsewhere (well, there is a link to a mirror I have here local of
a site over in Europe). Please let me know if there is something else
you would like to see w.r.t. the master of Science Fantasy!
My EverQuest Site
- The new drug of the millenium...go get addicted now!
My Mom and Dad!
- What you see is what you get! Yes, my parents are on the web!
Mike Wagner's Website
- A great friend and many cool things shoved in there.
My Parkland Class Stuff
- I teach some classes at Parkland in my spare time.